Welcome to StyroFoamTrim!
Your source for StyroTrim®
- America's trusted brand of stucco & cement coated window & door trim
Join thousands of people across the country that have modernized and enhanced the look of their homes using StyroTrim® brand stucco coated foam trims and treatments.
Made right here in the USA, StyroTrim® offers the highest quality, and the most cost-effective Stucco and cement-coated foam treatments for interior and exterior residential and commercial structures.
Beautify the interior and exterior of your home with these architectural accents specially crafted to provide maximum durability and weather resistance.
StyroTrim® products are produced with various stucco coating finish types to meet your application, from base coat typically for construction, to single and double stucco coating, to a smooth cement coat for both interior and exterior uses.
Why StyroTrim Stucco and cement coated foam?
- StyroFoamTrim carries the over 100 wall, window and door accents in over 600 shapes that StyroTrim produces. Each is available in decorative and flat trims, arches, sills, columns, and more.
- These stucco trims can transform a home or commercial building into something unique and appealing by giving 'that perfect touch' and adding to your home’s curb appeal and value.
- StyroTrim stucco foam trims provide you with the most affordable architectural accents, without the weight of alternative construction elements or expensive labor costs.
- Requires very little preparation work and is extremely easy to install. Whether you are a trained craftsman or a novice do-it-yourselfer, StyroTrim
stucco and cement coated accents arrive ready for you to cut, glue,
caulk (with the company's own StyroCaulk®) and paint, - and you're done!
Building and homeowners across the country choose do-it-yourself, StyroTrim brand stucco and cement products, now available at StyroFoamTrim.com, to help them transform their houses into more visually appealing, modern, customized homes.
"StyroTrim accents transformed the house
into something unique
- Don Hirsch, Designer, HGTV Curb Appeal